In today’s competitive corporate environment, organisations are trying to find effective ways to stand out, ensure smooth operations and to increase their profits. As many businesses struggle to stay in the game, the day-to-day operations of the business keep the management busy, especially in smaller businesses where the management needs to wear many hats. In the process the strategic goals and objectives take a backseat.
Apart from strategic vision, there are revenue leakages in the business that many businesses even cannot realise. So, have you thought of taking your business into next level or are aware which are the revenue leaks in your business and what should you do?
It is here that an experienced consultant plays a pivotal role to help companies bring in the swift transformation they are looking for. He provides his expertise in developing strategies to create value and drive results for the company. A good consultant enables a company to achieve short term goals along with helping them build the competencies and capabilities to fulfil their long-term vision as well.
Suvodip Sen has more than a decade long experience in working with reputed corporate firms in various roles. He is an IIM alumnus and engineering graduate with professional degrees from renowned institutions of UK and Singapore. His portfolio includes association with some big names as well as small organisations in the corporate and academic industry. His analytical eye for business problems, ability to hit at the right spot for problem solving and actionable, achievable result-oriented approach is a contribution from his long stint with Tata group. A meticulous focus on providing data driven and number backed solutions is his USP. His multifarious training programs are admired and sought after by professionals of all levels and verticals.
Range of Consulting & Training Practices:
- • Business Growth Strategy
- • New Product Launch Strategy
- • Brand Strategy
- • Sales and Marketing strategy
- • Distribution Strategy
- • Lead Generation Strategy
- • Consumer Insights Strategy
- • Change Management
- • Workplace Improvement
- • Productivity Enhancement Techniques
- • Employee Engagement
- • Policy formulation
- • Performance Management System
- • Workforce Training / Corporate Training
- • And Many More…………
Benefits of working with us:
- • Tailor-made specialised solutions
- • Focus on ROI
- • Successful consulting procedure followed
- Client meetings, Research orientation, Rigorous Documentation, Regular training, Strategic calendar maintenance, Focus on budget, Ensuring implementation and execution etc. to name a few
- • Hiring us will cost you much less than hiring a permanent employee for strategy formulation & implementation